Food, alcohol and entertainment licences

Food business registration

Register a food business to store, prepare, distribute or sell food.

Premises licence

Apply for a premises licence to sell alcohol, provide entertainment or sell hot food after 11pm.

Personal licence

Apply for a personal licence to be the person who is responsible for the sale of alcohol at a licensed premises.

Club premises certificate

Apply for a certificate to provide alcohol or entertainment if you're a social, sporting or political members club.

Temporary event notice

Apply for a temporary event notice for permission to carry out licensable activities on unlicensed premises.

Fees and charges for entertainment licences

Find out what the fees and charges are for premises and personal licences.

Responsible authorities

Details of Bury's responsible authorities.

Bury Licensing Policy

Find out about Bury's licensing policy.

Hypnotism permit

Apply for permission to perform a hypnotism act.

More from Food, alcohol and entertainment licences