Skip to main content

If you are struggling to pay your Council Tax, we can help you. Please complete the form below and we can:

  • look to reduce your bill by maximising your Council Tax Discounts.
  • check if you qualify for Council Tax Support.
  • provide extra help towards your Council Tax payments.
  • agree an affordable payment arrangement based on your circumstances.
  • check if you qualify for help with your Food and Fuel payments.


If you are on a low income you may be entitled to one or more of the following benefits to help with your rent and Council Tax:

Cost of Living and Welfare Support

If you’re struggling with the costs of living, you’re not alone, support and advice is available.

Find out more about how we can support you.

Independent debt advice

For free independent money and debt advice you can contact any of the following organisations for help and support:

StepChange Debt Charity providing free advice when dealing with problem debts

Citizens Advice for help with budgeting and managing your money

MoneyHelper - a Government service providing free and impartial money advice

National Debt line – a free confidential and independent advice on how to deal with debt problems.