Roads, travel and parking

Report a pot hole

Tell us about a pot hole that needs fixing.

Report a faulty street light

Let us know about street lights that are not working.

Report a pavement problem

Make us aware of issues with flag stones, tarmac, kerbs and verges.

Search for road works

Use our road works map search to find out about roadworks across Greater Manchester.

Pay or challenge a parking fine

Pay your fine online or find out how you can appeal.

Check out our gritting routes

Find out which roads and streets we plan to treat.


Where to park; how to get a Blue Badge or a parking permit; what to do if you get a parking fine

Roads, pavements and highways

Information about roads and pavements and how to report issues relating to them.

Street care and cleaning

Take the streetcare pledge and report issues.

More from Roads, travel and parking