Advice for missed scheduled collections
Last updated: Friday 30 September 2022
Due to coronavirus infections and other illness affecting our waste crews and wider operational workforce, please be aware that there may be unavoidable delays to scheduled collections at this time.
We are doing everything we can to keep collections on track and if collections are missed to return as soon as possible. Please bear with us at this difficult time.
If a collection is missed in your street, leave your bin out so that we can empty it as soon as we can. We will come back the next working day or as soon as possible afterwards.
If we have any advice specific to collections in a particular street(s), this will be provided below. Thank you for your patience.
Collections missed on Friday 30 September 2022
- Please leave missed bins out for collection.
- Ramsbottom: Church Street, Crow Lane, Garden Street, Old Ground Street, part of Peel Brow, Quarry Street, St Pauls Street, part of Windermere Drive, Chester Drive, Cunliffe Avenue, Durham Drive, Lancaster Avenue, York Drive (missed due to lack of access)
- Summerseat: Arlington Close, Ashborne Drive, Cliff Avenue, Crag Avenue, Crag Lane, Crosfield Ave, Hargate Close, Hill Street, Kay Street Manley Close, Miller Street, part of Waterside Road
- Brandlesholme: Part of Brandlesholme Road, Prospect Terrace
- Walmersley: Denton Street, Eldon Street
- Tottington: Acresbrook Walk, Birchen Bower Walk, Claughton Road, Copthorne Walk, Gorsey Clough Walk, Holthouse Road, Sheep Gate Drive, Upton Way, Walshaw Walk
- Ramsbottom: Barnes Close, Woodhey Road
Advice for any missed assisted collections
If you are eligible for an assisted collection and this is missed, please leave your bins at the agreed collection point so that we can empty them as soon as we can.