Visit the Six Town Housing website here if you a tenant who needs to pay their rent.
Financial help for people who rent their homes.
Applying for social housing in Bury and the options available.
A government initiative designed to allow individuals and families better access to housing and help first time buyers get a foot on the property ladder, by providing low cost housing. Please note that this is not council housing.
Six Town Housing provide a wide range of services to around 8000 homes in Bury.
Bid for a property on Bury Home Options.
Help and advice available if you are at risk of losing your home. Here you can find information and some practical steps you can take with some of the most common problems people experience.
If you are already on the housing waiting list but your circumstances have changed since your original application you need to tell us immediately.
Get information and advice about housing repairs, maintenance, home safety, housing conditions, energy efficiency and HMO's.
More from Housing
- Housing news
- Homelessness and housing demands
- Rough sleeping
- A Bed Every Night (ABEN)
- Empty property strategy
- Bury Homeless Partnership
- Landlords and letting agents
- Central Access Point
- Bury Housing Strategy
- Flu vaccinations for the homeless community
- Bury Housing Needs and Demand Assessment 2020
- EU Settlement Scheme advice and guidance
- Find more advice, support, activities and services
- Springs Estate, Bury - Proposed changes to the management arrangements
- Buy an empty property