Visit the Six Town Housing website here if you a tenant who needs to pay their rent
Financial help for people who rent their homes.
Help and advice available if you are at risk of losing your home. Here you can find information and some practical steps you can take with some of the most common problems people experience.
Applying for housing in Bury and the options available.
Tell us about any changes to your housing application.
Bid for a property on Bury Home Options.
Let us know about anyone you think may be rough sleeping.
Get information and advice about housing repairs, maintenance and housing conditions.
Six Town Housing provide a wide range of services to around 8000 homes in Bury.
More from Housing
- Landlords and letting agents
- Central Access Point
- A Bed Every Night (ABEN)
- Homelessness and housing demands
- Bury Homeless Partnership
- Flu vaccinations for the homeless community
- Bury Housing Needs and Demand Assessment 2020
- EU Settlement Scheme advice and guidance
- Bury draft Housing Strategy Consultation
- Find more advice, support, activities and services