Get the latest news and updates about housing, homes and property in the borough of Bury.
Visit the Six Town Housing website here if you a tenant who needs to pay their rent.
Financial help for people who rent their homes.
Applying for housing in Bury and the options available.
Bid for a property on Bury Home Options.
Six Town Housing provide a wide range of services to around 8000 homes in Bury.
If you are already on the housing waiting list but your circumstances have changed since your original application you need to tell us immediately.
Help and advice available if you are at risk of losing your home. Here you can find information and some practical steps you can take with some of the most common problems people experience.
Get information and advice about housing repairs, maintenance, home safety, housing conditions, energy efficiency and HMO's.
More from Housing
- Homelessness and housing demands
- Rough sleeping
- A Bed Every Night (ABEN)
- Empty property strategy
- Bury Homeless Partnership
- Landlords and letting agents
- Central Access Point
- Bury Housing Strategy
- Flu vaccinations for the homeless community
- Bury Housing Needs and Demand Assessment 2020
- EU Settlement Scheme advice and guidance
- Bury draft Housing Strategy Consultation
- Find more advice, support, activities and services
- Springs Estate, Bury - Proposed changes to the management arrangements