Advice and support to start or grow your business
Apply for licences for your business.
Advice for traders and consumers.
Explaining what business rates are, how to pay them, and find out about any reductions you may qualify for
Find out about and how to apply for contracts with Bury Council
Have you thought about how your business would survive if there was an emergency? This section will help you to get your business ready through the development of a business continuity plan and evacuation plan.
What we do to enhance the economic performance of our town centres in developing and sustaining a strong local economy.
We investigate health and safety complaints about workplaces in Bury, such as reportable accidents, dangerous occurrences and reportable diseases.
Information about private commercial property and property owned by the Council which is available to buy or rent.
More from Business
- Radcliffe Shop Front Improvement Grant Scheme
- Bury Means Business - dedicated website with business related content
- Bury Means Business - offer to employers
- Bury Means Business - business information bulletin
- Bury town centre - Evening and night time economy strategy and action plan
- HMRC tax advice for businesses