Bad weather, road works, parked vehicles, and a range of other operational issues can sometimes mean we are unable to empty bins. If you sign-up for bin alerts we can send you email reminders and updates for all your collections.
You do not need to report a missed bin collection if:
- your bin is not full and you can manage until your next collection
- the bins in your street or part of your street have not been emptied (please check the advice below).
Advice for missed collections - Wednesday 28 February
- Please leave missed bins out for collection. We will empty them as soon as we can.
Green bins in Radcliffe - Missed due to lack of access
- Part of Bolton Road, Cams Acre Close, part of Higher Dean Street
When to report a missed bin
- Wait until after 5pm on your collection day and report it to us before 1pm the following day.
Do not report a missed collection if your bin:
- wasn't at the kerbside or your collection point by 7am
- is too full and the lid is not fully closed
- has incorrect items within it (check our bins information).