The library offers
- Talking books
- Free computer, internet and Wi-Fi access
- Access to online resources such as Ancestry, Britannica etc
- Access to eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines
- Self service machines for loan, return and renewal of items
Regular sessions include
- Careers advice sessions (from the National Careers Advice service) - Wednesdays from 10.00am to 4.00pm
- Digital Buddy sessions - Tuesdays 10.00am to noon, Thursdays 12.30pm to 2.30pm
- Reading group - second Friday of every month, 1.00pm to 2.00pm
- Stories, Crafts & Craziness sessions - Fridays at 10.30am
Council Information Point
Bury Library is a Council Information Point - bringing council services closer to home.
- Access for wheelchair users
- Disabled Toilet
Pay and Display parking is available outside the library for up to 2 hours. Other nearby parking facilities, offering longer than 2 hours, are available. Blue Badge holders have unlimited free parking outside the library. Blue Badge holders may park in any of the bays outside the library on Manchester Road, Moss Street and Silver Street but please note that there are some raised bays outside St Marie's Church allowing easier access to the footpath.