Housing Benefit

Financial help for people who rent their homes

Council Tax Support

Help towards your Council Tax if your household has a low income

Test and Trace Support Payments

Financial help if you are asked to self isolate by NHS Test and Trace.

Bury Support Fund

Food parcels and grants to provide short term financial support, through our Local Welfare Assistance scheme.

Discretionary payments

Extra financial help towards your rent and Council Tax.

Second adult rebate

Council Tax reductions for pensioners who live with other adults on a low income

Free school meals

Find out if you are eligible and apply for free school meals.

Benefits calculator and budget planner

Find out if you are entitled to benefits

Report benefit fraud

Tell us if someone is claiming benefits they are not entitled to

More from Benefits