About our coaches service
We can provide our team of sports coaches, leaders, assistants and volunteers to deliver sport, games and physical activity sessions or events for young people and adults.
All our staff are recruited and selected by us, enhanced CRB checked, and appropriately qualified and experienced to deliver a variety of activities.
As part of our high quality service we will:
- provide a full staff briefing specific to your event;
- provide equipment and uniforms for the coaches;
- record numbers of attendance;
- record feedback from participants and staff; and
- give you feedback to show trends and successes.
Coaches service charges
- Level 2 (Lead coach) costs £18.47 per hour
- Level 1 (Assistant coach) £9.25 per hour
We can also provide volunteer coaches. Our volunteers are provided with a uniform and ID badges. All our volunteers are enhanced CRB checked.
How to book a coach
Step 1: Confirm the details of your event
Before you contact us to book our coaches, make sure you know what activities you want at your event and where you want to hold it. You will also need to decide what age group your event is for. This can be done through consultation with your communities. Make sure you have funding for coaches.
Step 2: Contact us
Contact us to make sure we have coaches available on the date of your event. Our contact details are at the end of this page.
Step 3: Complete the booking forms
You will find links to the booking forms on the right-hand side of this web page.
Please note: Do not complete the EV3 form until we have contacted you to confirm your booking.