Report a park or open space issue

Use the 'Report a play area issue' form to tell us about broken play equipment or damage to the floor around play equipment.

If you are reporting an issue with dog fouling, litter, trees or shrubs in a park or open space, please use the relevant form below.

Please be aware that parks and play areas are inspected at least weekly to remove any litter, glass and debris.  If any equipment is found to be dangerous or unsafe we make sure nobody can use it until we can repair it or replace it.

Please answer all the questions in the online form as clearly and accurately as you can to help us deal with the problem you are reporting. 

Report a play area issue

Report dog fouling in a park or open space

Report litter in a park or open space

Report overgrown or damaged trees in a park

Report overgrown or damaged shrubs in a park

Invasive non-native plants - Giant Hogweed and Japanese Knotweed

Find out how to identify these plants and what to do if you find them on private or public land.

Other invasive non-native plants

If you are interested in finding our more about other invasive non-native species, check the Non-native Species Secretariat website where you can look up information about specific plants and learn how to identify them.