The Bury Local Access Forum is a statutory advisory body made up of volunteers who are interested in countryside access issues. The role of its members is to give advice on improving access to land that is used by the public for outdoor recreation and enjoyment.
Members of the public can attend forum meetings as observers. If you would like to attend a meeting please let us know at least seven days before the meeting and tell us if you would like to ask a question.
Minutes of meetings are available below.
Details of the next meeting
- Details of the next meeting of the Bury Local Access Forum will be published here in due course.
- Local Access Forum minutes - 29 June 2022 [129kb]
- Bury Local Access Forum Meeting - 16 December 2020 [112kb]
- Bury Local Access Forum minutes - 23 October 2019 [6Mb]
- Bury Local Access Forum meeting 31 July 2019 - minutes [95kb]
- Bury Local Access Forum - minutes 8 May 2019 [128kb]
- Local Access Forum meeting 16 January 2019 minutes [216kb]
- Bury Local Access meeting 17 Oct 2018 - minutes [203kb]
- Local Access Forum minutes - 11 July 2018 [307kb]