Skip to main content

Use the 'Report a public rights of way issue' form to tell us about a broken stile, overgrown vegetation or trees, damaged path surface and damaged or missing sign posts on a public right of way.

If you are reporting an issue with litter, dog fouling, a pot hole or damaged road surface, please use the relevant form below.

About public rights of way issues

We prioritise problems reported with public rights of way according to the needs of local communities and our obligations as the highway and access authority. Our response to reported problems will depend on the resources available. The time taken to resolve a problem may take longer depending on the nature of it and how easy it is the find out who owns the land and has responsibility for it.

Please answer all the questions in our online form as clearly and accurately as you can to help us to deal with the problem you are reporting.