eBooks and eAudiobooks
Download and read eBooks or listen to eAudiobooks from BorrowBox
You can borrow up to 5 eBooks and 4 eAudiobooks at a time, each for up to 21 days. Use your account to renew your loans, return items early and reserve items if they're currently on loan. No overdue fines, titles are automatically removed from your account.
Not signed up to BorrowBox?
- You'll need your library card number so that you can create an account. Not a member already? Then join Bury Libraries
- To get eBooks and eAudiobooks on a mobile device download the BorrowBox apps: iTunes - BorrowBox app or Play Google - BorrowBox app. If you're using an Amazon Kindle Fire, please follow the Borrowbox Kindle Fire instructions.
- Once you've installed the app, search for Bury Libraries in the 'Library' field, and log in using your library membership card number and password.
- If you're using a laptop or desktop computer you can browse and download titles from Borrowbox. These can be read using Adobe Digital Editions software and can also be transferred to compatible eReader devices.
- If you need help, please refer to the help section of the BorrowBox web site.