Help with paying for your course

If you are enrolling on a course which leads to a qualification and are finding it difficult to pay your tuition or exam fees or need financial help with:

  • Childcare
  • Class materials
  • Some travel costs

You may qualify for help from the Learner Support Fund. You will need to complete an application form which is available from your centre office or Student Services.

If you have been mandated on to a course by the Job Centre you may not be eligible for help from this fund.

If you are having problems paying for a course without qualifications please contact Learner Services for different ways to pay.

Contact for Adult Learning Learner Services