Carelink and Telecare home alarm systems aim to help you live independently and give you peace of mind.
Carelink emergency alarm
Carelink uses state of the art technology that operates using a 24 hour telephone link to offer home safety and personal security system.
With the Carelink system installed in your home, it will enable you to live independently as it can:
- provide you with assistance if you're unwell
- give you reassurance
- reduce feelings of isolation
- give your family peace of mind.
Carelink is available to anyone who wants to feel safer, protected and independent in their own home. It can bring comfort to:
- people who live in high crime areas
- people of any age who live alone
- older people
- people with disabilities
- people who've been discharged from hospital and need additional support or assistance at home
- people at risk of domestic violence, racial harassment, repeat victimisation or distraction burglary.
If you're unsure if Carelink is for you, you can research many other emergency alarm and living aids to help you stay independent in your own home.
Request an emergency alarm installation
You can submit an online request for the installation of Carelink in your home. When applying online, you will need to provide:
- name, address and telephone numbers of local key holders
- name and address of your doctor
- any relevant health and medical information.
If you're interested in having the Carelink system installed in your home, the costs for this are:
- £21.06 monthly by Direct Debit, excluding VAT
- £57.33 invoiced quarterly, excluding VAT
- £229.32 annually, excluding VAT.
If you live in the Bury borough and receive Housing Benefit, you might be eligible for funding support. Carelink will guide you about any financial support you might qualify for.
Report a problem with your alarm
You can report a problem with your Carelink or Telecare alarm by contacting Carelink:
- write or visit: Carelink, The Villa, Bradley Fold Ind Estate, Bradley Fold Road, BL2 6RT
- call: 0161 253 6222 (open 24 hours)