Skip to main content

If you're concerned about abuse or neglect of an older or vulnerable adult, you can report this to us.

If you believe an adult is in immediate danger, please call the police by dialling 999.

If you or someone you know is in need of urgent help from Adult Social Care, please contact us.

Please visit our Bury Integrated Safeguarding Partnership website for more information.