Report a parking issue
Use this form to report illegal parking, vehicles causing an obstruction or vehicles affecting visibility.
If you wish to contact us about a parking ticket please visit our parking fine page.
If you wish to report an abandoned vehicle please visit report an abandoned vehicle.
The form should not be used to report the following:
- if a vehicle is blocking a road or pavement where there are no parking restrictions, whether or not traffic is moving, please contact the police on 101 or go to Greater Manchester Police - anti social behaviour & nuisance parking
- if a vehicle is blocking a driveway, we can only take a report from a resident of the affected property
- we cannot take a report where a vehicle is blocking a driveway if there is no dropped kerb, as there is no right of access
- if a vehicle is causing an issue and is parked where the following restrictions apply, the council have no powers of enforcement - please contact the police on 101 or go to Greater Manchester Police - anti social behaviour & nuisance parking
- cycle lane - solid white line only
- double white lines in centre of road
- zig zag lines (white)
- box junction (hatch markings)
- if a vehicle is causing an issue and is parked on a cycle lane with a broken white lane only, we cannot take any enforcement action is the restriction is advisory only
- if a vehicle is causing an issue and is parked on private land you will need to contact the landowner
- requests for new resident's parking schemes - the Council is not currently accepting applications for any new residents parking schemes. This position will be regularly reviewed and we will confirm when this service is able to reopen on our resident's parking schemes webpage