The steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading Coronavirus (updated 21 February 2022)
Regular hand washing is an effective way to reduce your risk of catching illnesses, including Coronavirus
Some people, including those at risk of serious illness from Covid-19 will continue to have access to testing. Find out more.
Information about the coronavirus vaccination programme and how to get your vaccination.
Advice and support programmes to help you look after yourself during the coronavirus outbreak.
Information about changes to council services
Sign up and make a difference to your community.
Support from Bury Community Hubs and other local help
Subscribe to our free email updates to keep you informed about what's happening locally in response to the coronavirus outbreak
More from Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Bereavement support during coronavirus
- Support for businesses affected by the coronavirus outbreak
- Your community needs you
- Coronavirus updates from partner organisations
- The NHS is open for business
- Stay secure online during coronavirus
- Outbreak control plan
- Latest news and live updates from Bury Council