Find out what the latest rules are and what you can and cannot do (last updated Friday 18 June 2021)
The new variant is spreading fast including in Bury and across Greater Manchester (there is extra advice to follow in these areas)
Find out how to protect yourself and others, control the virus and keep the number of infections down
Find out how to get tested if you have symptoms, about twice-weekly rapid testing for people without symptoms and how the NHS Test and Trace service works.
Information about the coronavirus vaccination programme and local community vaccination centres.
Advice and support programmes to help you look after yourself during the coronavirus outbreak
Information about changes to council services
Tell us if a business in the borough of Bury is not following government coronavirus guidance.
Sign up and make a difference to your community.
More from Coronavirus
- Community support
- Keep informed - subscribe to email updates
- Bereavement support during coronavirus
- Advice to businesses preparing to reopen
- Support for businesses affected by the coronavirus outbreak
- Your community needs you
- Children, schools and education settings
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Coronavirus recovery - reopening of town centres
- Coronavirus updates from partner organisations
- The NHS is open for business
- Stay secure online during coronavirus
- Outbreak control plan
- Latest news and live updates from Bury Council