Coronavirus: Stay alert, control the virus, save lives
Updated 2 June: The latest advice, guidance and support from the Government
Services changes and temporary closures due to coronavirus restrictions.
Find out about support options for paying Council Tax and support for workers and families.
A message from Councillor David Jones, Leader of the Council about how we are supporting people aged 70 and over.
Find out how Bury Council is supporting local businesses and what support is available from the Government
Find out how we are supporting care providers to ensure our most vulnerable residents get the care that they need.
Helpful advice about managing your mental health and wellbeing during the coronavirus outbreak and access to free online support
Information about a coronavirus support line for BAME communities throughout Greater Manchester
Our community hubs provide support and supplies to those most vulnerable to coronavirus (COVID-19)
More from Coronavirus: Stay alert, control the virus, save lives
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing
- Your community needs you
- Bereavement support during coronavirus
- Children, schools and education settings
- The Bury Directory
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Keep informed - subscribe to email updates
- Latest news and live updates from Bury Council
- Our preparations and response
- Coronavirus updates from partner organisations
- The NHS is open for business
- Stay secure online during coronavirus
- Care home support