EU Settlement Scheme advice and guidance

EU citizens and their family members living in the UK need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme before 30 June 2021. This will ensure that their rights are protected and they can continue living in the country after it leaves the EU.

Further help and information can be found on the following websites:

Go to Bolton and Bury CAB website


Go to Migrant Help website