(2) Coniston Close, Ramsbottom
Register of Definitive Map Modification Orders for Coniston Close, Ramsbottom
- Copy of application and map
Coniston Close, Ramsbottom Application form [97kb]
Coniston Close, Ramsbottom map of the area [111kb]
- The intended effect of the application: To add a public footpath to the Definitive Map and Statement.
- The location to which the application relates:
- Grid reference - 792175 to 793175
- Address of any properties on which the way lies - 12 Coniston Close, Ramsbottom
- Principle settlements nearest to the way - Ramsbottom in the Borough of Bury.
- Parish, Ward or District in which the way lies - Ramsbottom Ward, Ramsbottom District.
- The applicants name and address: Colin Gilmour, Tonge Fold Farm, Hawkshaw Lane, Hawkshaw, Bury, BL8 4LD
- Date set for determination of the application: 1 August 2007
- Reference number: 4
- Date on which the application was determined: 20 November 2007
- The Authority's decision: To make the order
- If the Authority's decision was to make the order has it been confirmed? No
- If the decision was to not make an order, was there an appeal?