If you have a question about your invoice
Please contact the council department who made the charges if you have a query about
- why you have received it or
- how much it is for
Their details are shown on the invoice.
Please contact the Customer Accounts section if you have a query about;
- making a payment or
- you are having financial difficulties
Make a payment
You can pay now by debit card, credit card or PayPal.
By standing order or online banking
Payment can be made direct to our bank:
- Barclays Bank PLC, 1 Central Street, The Rock, Bury, BL9 0JN
- Sort code: 20-16-24, Account number: 33020983
Please ensure that you quote your invoice number (the 8 digit number on your invoice beginning with '9', '3' or 'I').
You can pay by debit or credit card on 0161-253-5056 (Monday to Fridays 8.45am to 5pm). If you do not know your invoice number we can still take a payment after you have answered some security questions.
You can also use our 24 hour automated payment line on 0300-456-0542 (calls cost the same as those to normal home or business landline numbers starting with 01 or 02).
You can pay your bill at:
- Post Offices and Paypoint outlets - the Post Office will also accept cheques which should be made out to 'Post Office Ltd'.
- Bury Town Hall - we are only able to accept debit/credit card payments at this time.