Report a noise nuisance

Tell us about noisy neighbours, noise from industrial and commercial premises.

Report air pollution

Let us know about nuisance bonfires or smoke, dust or odour coming from an industrial or commercial premises or a building site.


Advice on removing and handling asbestos.

Air quality

Information about air quality and levels of pollution.

Air pollution from industry

Information about environmental permits for businesses and view Bury's public register of permitted installations.

Contaminated land

Find out about developing and dealing with contaminated land and request environmental information.

Water pollution

Information about mains and private water supplies, and monitoring private supplies.

Climate change

Find out what we are doing to tackle climate change.