The fees for planning applications are set nationally. Use the Planning Portal's fee calculator to help you work out the cost of your application.
Pre-application enquiry fees
Other planning fees
Our charges from 12 March 2018 are as follows.
- Copy decision notices:
- £33.50 per notice (free to download)
- Copies of correspondence relating to planning applications:
- £12.00 (up to 10 A4 sides) plus 40p per additional A4 side.
- Researching site histories or providing search type information from the planning records and ecological records:
- Cost per hour (or part of) £61.00 per hour domestic use, £91.00 per hour commercial use.
- Administrative fee for processing refund of fees for invalid planning applications (excludes electronic transactions):
- High hedge applications: