Moving Primary School

Parents wishing to change or apply for a primary school place should contact the School Admissions team (via the links below) or, alternatively, the school for an application form. This form is used as part of the appeal procedure.

If your child has an Education and Health Care Plan, previously known as a statement, you should contact the Special Educational Needs (SEN) team on 0161-253-5969, who will be able to advise you.

A list of all nursery and primary schools can be found below.


Contact for School Admissions