Primary school admissions


Apply online / login about a school place

Useful information before making your application

To be able to apply for a place in a Bury School, you must be resident in Bury. If you live outside Bury, you must apply through your home authority.

Further information

These pages are intended as a guide to the policies and procedures of the Local Authority (LA). Please note that:


Contact for School Admissions