School attendance and education welfare
The School Attendance Team provides advice and support in relation to the following:
School attendance matters
- Anti-bullying advice and support to schools, parents and carers (see: Bullying)
- Prosecution of parents or carers for none school attendance
- Unauthorised holidays taken during term time (see: Holidays in term time)
- Issue of penalty notices regarding school attendance:
For information, see Home education.
Children Missing Education (CME)
- Policy and Procedure for Children Missing Education 2019 [437kb]
- CME referral form (for school use only) [118kb]
- Read details about Child licensing for employment and entertainment .
For information, see School exclusions.
Note for parents
Please ensure that the contact details held by your child's school are accurate and up-to-date.