Truancy, behaviour and welfare
The School Attendance Team provides advice and support in relation to:
School attendance matters
- Anti Bullying advice and support to schools, parents and carers
- Prosecution of parents/carers for none school attendance
- Unauthorised holidays taken during term time
- Issue of penalty notices regarding school attendance
For information, see Elective Home Education.
Children Missing Education (CME)
- Policy and Procedure for Children Missing Education 2016 [319kb]
- Read details about Child licensing for employment and entertainment .
For information, see School exclusions.
Note for parents
Please ensure that the contact details held by your child's school are accurate and up-to-date.