Job vacancies at Bury Council
Bury Council advertises all its jobs on Greater Jobs - Bury.
Greater Jobs offers many benefits such as:
- Search for jobs in Bury and the Greater Manchester and North West areas from one site
- Set up your own profile online and update the details as and when you want to
- Complete your application form online and submit it with a click of a button
- Tired of filling out the same information? Once completed your details can be transferred for other applications
- Get alerts about new vacancies as and when they come up
- A faster response for the outcome of your application.
Working for Bury Council
Bury Council is committed to being a good employer. Read about what we can offer on Greater Jobs - Bury: A good employer and browse the "explore" Bury section of the Greater Jobs - Bury website to find out more about our borough.
Information for care leavers
If you are a young person looking for work, you may find some useful information on the Become - Charity for children in care and care leavers web site.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Bury Council is committed to being an inclusive employer and recognises the value of having a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
We welcome applications from all people, irrespective of their personal characteristics or circumstances, and appointments are made objectively based upon talents, abilities and experience. All disabled candidates who meet the essential job-related criteria will be guaranteed an interview.
Where possible, we will support employees to work flexibly or with adjustments, so that they can perform to their best ability. We are committed to providing a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual skills and life experiences are valued.
For further information about our Inclusion Strategy and related policies and practices, please visit Equality and diversity.