Wellbeing support and courses
Bury Lifestyle Service
We provide free personalised support to help with making changes to improve your health and lifestyle.
Get support to:
- eat healthier and manage your weight
- improve your sleep
- drink sensibly
- become smoke free
- self-manage your medical condition
- improve your overall health and wellbeing
- listen to you
- support you to change your lifestyle
- encourage and motivate you
- help you set goals and make plans
- suggest ways to overcome barriers to make improvements
- accompany you on your journey to become a healthier you
Where you will find us
We operate from a variety of venues across Bury, including sports centres, community centres, children's centres and GP surgeries.
Book your free personalised support session
To book a support session phone: 0161 253 7554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Helping Yourself to Wellbeing course
A seven week course designed to provide people with the knowledge, skills and tools to improve their health and wellbeing. It aims to provide you with the confidence and motivation to set realistic goals for making changes to your lifestyle.
The course covers behaviour change, self esteem and confidence, dealing with stress and anxiety, healthy eating, alcohol and smoking, physical activity, sexual health and managing minor ailments and dementia prevention.
Find out about the Helping Yourself to Wellbeing course on the Bury Directory.