Bury Council is always seeking to consult the public on its services, policies and plans. Your views and opinions are important to us.
Consultation is a two-way communication. It is about involving people to gain an understanding of their ideas, views, concerns and opinions. By acting on the results, we can ensure the Council's policy and service delivery reflect local views and priorities.
Recent public consultations (now closed)
- Fishpool and Pimhole Active Travel scheme
- Climate action strategy consultation
- Bury draft Housing Strategy Consultation
- Bury electoral review - Have your say
- Regenerating Radcliffe consultation
- Bury Licensing Policy
Bury's consultation strategy is currently being updated to become a strategy that all partners are signed up to.