Abuse of an adult at risk

Bury Integrated Safeguarding Partnership (BISP) - Click open web site

Note information relating to adult safeguarding has been moved to the Bury Integrated Safeguarding Partnership web site.


If you wish to make a referral regarding adult abuse the direct link to the reporting form and instruction is: Bury Integrated Safeguarding Partnership - What to do if you are worried about an adult.

However If a person is in immediate danger you should contact the police on:

  • Greater Manchester Police - non emergency number - 101
  • Emergency services - 999

If a person is in need of urgent help from Social Care Services you should contact:

  • Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am - 5pm, Wednesday 10am - 5pm - 0161 253 5151
  • Out of hours - 0161 253 6606

Contact for Adult Care Connect and Direct