Manage your business rates account
Check your business rates balance online
Our online services allow you to check your current business rates balance, confirm what you have paid and see when your next payments are due.
Our online services are being upgraded and we are not setting up new online accounts at the moment. You will have the opportunity to register shortly.
Tell us about a change of address
Let us know if you are moving in or out of a property. If you are a landlord let us know about your tenants moving into or out of your property.
Tell us if something needs changing on your bill
Contact us if you have been billed for business rates and:
- you don't think you should be responsible for paying the bill
- you believe the dates you have been billed for are wrong
- you feel that that you have not been awarded the correct relief of exemption
- your contact address has changed
- your landlord has changed
- your circumstances have changed and you are no longer eligible for a discount or relief
Change the date your business rates payments are due
You can change when you pay your business rates to a more convenient date and increase the number of instalments over the year to make them more affordable.
Get your business rates bill by email
You can receive your business rates bill by email. The information you receive will be the same as people who receive a paper bill in the post.
Ask us a question about business rates
Please have a look at business rates web pages first to see if the information there answers your question.
If you can't find what you are looking for get in touch using the contact form below. Please give us as much information as possible to help us answer your enquiry.