The Government updated the Local Government Transparency code in 2015. The code recommends the categories of information that councils should publish to promote openness and transparency.
The aim of the code is to help members of the public understand how councils are managed and what happens to the money councils receive.
We are working toward meeting these transparency recommendations and information is regularly updated on this page.
What we spend and how we spend it
View information on:
- payments to suppliers over £500
- procurement details of tenders and contracts
- annual invoice payment performance
- voluntary, community and social enterprise organisation funding (One Community Bury)
- anti-fraud, corruption and whistleblowing policy
- fraud statistics.
We do not currently have information about government procurement card transactions.
Our land and assets
- Local authority land and building assets
- Social Housing assets
- Parking accounts and parking spaces.