Find out how to reduce risks and how to keep yourself and others safe (last updated Monday 19 July 2021)
Regular hand washing is an effective way to reduce your risk of catching illnesses, including COVID-19 (last updated Wednesday 14 July 2021)
Find out how to get tested if you have symptoms, about twice-weekly rapid testing for people without symptoms and how the NHS Test and Trace service works.
Information about the coronavirus vaccination programme and how to get your vaccination.
Advice and support programmes to help you look after yourself during the coronavirus outbreak
Information about changes to council services
Tell us if a business in the borough of Bury is not following government coronavirus guidance.
Sign up and make a difference to your community.
Support from Bury Community Hubs and other local help
More from Coronavirus
- Keep informed - subscribe to email updates
- Bereavement support during coronavirus
- Advice to businesses preparing to reopen
- Support for businesses affected by the coronavirus outbreak
- Your community needs you
- Children, schools and education settings
- Coronavirus updates from partner organisations
- The NHS is open for business
- Stay secure online during coronavirus
- Outbreak control plan
- Latest news and live updates from Bury Council