Find out how to protect yourself and others, control the virus and keep the number of infections down
Find out what the latest rules are and what you can and cannot do (last updated Friday 9 April 2021)
Find out how to get tested locally or at a regional testing unit, how the NHS Test and Trace Service works and testing in schools.
Information about the coronavirus vaccination programme and local community vaccination centres.
Sign up and make a difference to your community.
Support from Bury Community Hubs and other local help
Advice and support programmes to help you look after yourself during the coronavirus outbreak
Tell us if a business in the borough of Bury is not following government coronavirus guidance.
Information about changes to council services
More from Coronavirus
- Bereavement support during coronavirus
- Support for businesses affected by the coronavirus outbreak
- Children, schools and education settings
- Your community needs you
- Keep informed - subscribe to email updates
- Advice to businesses preparing to reopen
- Staying safe when shopping
- Support for health and social care providers
- Coronavirus recovery - reopening of town centres
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Latest news and live updates from Bury Council
- Our preparations and response
- Coronavirus updates from partner organisations
- The NHS is open for business
- Stay secure online during coronavirus
- Care home support
- Advice for places of worship planning to re-open
- Outbreak control plan
- In-depth information from the government
- Events in Bury: Restrictions due to coronavirus
- Coronavirus community resource hub
- Information for hospitality businesses
- Bury carers event: Your covid-19 vaccination