Bury Means Business
Bury Council is committed to working with and supporting our local business community. We want our businesses to grow and be successful, and it's our role to ensure this happens.
To support our local businesses to be strong, successful and thrive, we've created a dedicated business website. This website, which aims to simplify the access to support, opportunities and key information, hosts a wealth of business related content in one place.
The website content includes:
- an introduction to business support and advice services
- an overview of funding opportunities and financial advice services
- a list of local and regional networking opportunities
- a database of local commercial properties for rent and sale
- registration to Bury Council's support - Offer to Employers
- a summary of recruitment projects and relevant support
Business information bulletin
A key priority for Bury Council is to work with the business community. We recognise that our business base is the key to building economic growth right across our townships and that business growth will have a direct benefit for everybody.
We want to communicate with you by developing a one page Information Bulletin. The content will vary, ranging from national, regional and local business news, to key messages we would like to share with you. You can sign up for the bulletin by visiting the Bury Means Business web site and filling in the online form on this page: Bury Means Business - eNewsletter.
Offer to employers
To find out more, complete our on-line form on the Bury Means Business web site: Bury Means Business - Bury Council's offer to employers.