Skip to main content

Professional referrals

The Central Access Point (CAP) is a single point of access for those needing housing related support. CAP referrals are made by professionals, which aims to help people to sustain their current tenancy or if someone is at risk of being homeless or are already homeless.

Professional referrals to CAP can be made online and must have the consent of the person you're referring.

Homeless referrals

If you need help regarding homelessness, please refer yourself to our homelessness assessment and support service.

If you're a victim of forced marriage, domestic abuse, honour based violence or female genital mutilation (FGM), you can get support and accommodation advice from Safenet.