Skip to main content

The single person discount depends on the number of people living in the property.

If you are the only adult living in a property, you can apply to reduce your Council Tax bill by 25 percent. This discount is not related to your income or other circumstances. 

If you're already claiming single person discount but your circumstances change, such as another adult moving in with you, or you have a child that has reached 18 years of age you must let us know.