Skip to main content

Where possible, building materials should be placed on private land.

You can apply for our permission if you want to put building materials on any part of a public highway by printing, completing and returning a form to us.

Public complaints

If you have a concern about the safety of building materials on a public highway, you can call us on 0161 253 5353.