The School Attendance Team provides advice and support in relation to the following:
School attendance matters
- Anti-bullying advice and support to schools, parents and carers (see: Bullying)
- Prosecution of parents or carers for none school attendance
- Unauthorised holidays taken during term time (see: Holidays in term time)
- Issue of penalty notices regarding school attendance:
Children Missing Education (CME)
For information, see School exclusions.
For information, see Home education.
Child Licensing for employment and entertainment
- Read details about Child licensing for employment and entertainment .
Note for parents
Please ensure that the contact details held by your child's school are accurate and up-to-date.