Working Well service
The Working Well service supports unemployed residents, who have a health condition or disability, that want to move into paid work.
You'll receive specialist services, that are right for you, which may include:
- Advice from qualified health professionals
- Access to specialist services, relevant to your situation
- A personal, one-to-one service
- Help identifying your skills
- Advice about finding work, when you're ready
- Exclusive job vacancies
- Continued support once you are back in work
Want to know more?
Visit the In Work GM website, contact us or speak to your JobCentre Plus work coach.