Radcliffe Regeneration Office
Visiting the office
The Radcliffe Regeneration Office is located at 29 Blackburn Street, and is open from 10am to 3pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
We want Radcliffe to be a great place to live, work, learn and relax - where people, communities and business thrive.
At the Radcliffe Regeneration Office you will be welcomed by our project officers who can speak to you about the various Radcliffe regeneration projects and how they are progressing.
By visiting our team at the office you can learn about the plans for the town and be kept up-to-date with all the latest developments.
We have on display the latest plans for:
- Radcliffe Civic Hub
- Market Chambers
- Market Basement
- Public realm improvements
- Wider town centre regeneration
Come and see how the:
- leisure, library and learning facilities will be set out within the new hub building
- Market Basement will be converted to accommodate a multi-purpose event space
- Market Chambers will be restored to host new retail, food/beverage and commercial space
- external space around the new hub and other town centre buildings will be improved and enhanced
See: Radcliffe Strategic Regeneration Framework to learn more about the guide that is shaping the direction of Radcliffe's growth over the next 15 years.
See: Radcliffe regeneration - project management and decision-making for an overview of some of the key stakeholder groups involved in the Radcliffe project.
See: Levelling Up Fund bid - Radcliffe for information about Bury Council's successful bid for £20 million to the Levelling Up Fund.