Keeping our centres safe
The government has removed COVID-19 restrictions in England but there are steps we can all continue to take to reduce the risk of catching COVID-19 and other respiratory infections.
As sessions can fill-up quickly and to avoid disappointment, we recommend you book your sessions online in advance. Booking in advance also helps us manage the number of people attending each session.
- Members can book 7 days in advance and pay as you go customers can book 5 days in advance.
Hygiene and ventilation
We are continuing to provide:
- Well stocked hand sanitiser and hygiene stations
- Revised session times to allow extra time for cleaning in-between sessions
- More frequent and strictly controlled cleaning regimes
- Ventilation systems to ensure the flow of fresh air within our centres.
To keep you and our team members safe please continue to:
- Wash or sanitise your hands upon entering our centres
- Sanitise before and after using equipment
- Make use of the hygiene stations to clean your hands and wipe down equipment after use
If you are planning to visit without pre-booking, please check session availability first.