Light and Hope 2020
As part of a season of activity focusing on Light and Hope we are launching Bury Stars.
Let's ... Create a star for someone special
If you live, work or study in Bury we want you to create a star for someone special and put it on display. Let's spread some kindness and thankfulness this festive season by recognising the people who have lit-up our year, been a star in supporting our community, or simply to acknowledge how important those close to us are.
Let's ... Thank neighbours, volunteers, key workers, friends and family...
Step 1: Create your star(s)
- Design your own star(s) or decorate our template.
- Add the name of the special person or group you want to recognise
Step 2: Display your star(s)
- Put your star(s) in your window to show off your creativity and spread your kindness.
Step 3: Share your star(s)
- Post your star(s) on Twitter or Facebook tagged with #BuryStars
- Follow @BuryCulture - your display might be one of the ones we share!*
Find out more about Light and Hope and culture in Bury
- Follow @BuryCulture on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
*To help spread people's thankfulness, each day in December one random star(s) display will shared by @BuryCulture