Report a business not complying with coronavirus safety measures
Employers and people that run businesses have a legal responsibility to protect their employees and the people they come into contact with.
We are working with local businesses to make sure that when they are open and/or operating they are aware of and following government coronavirus guidance
Tell us if a business in the Borough of Bury is:
- not collecting test and trace details, when required - see which organisations should collect details to support NHS Test and Trace
- not following social distancing measures - see latest social distancing measures on gov.uk
- not closed when it should be - see list of businesses the government says should be closed
- not closed after 10pm when it should be - see guidance for business and venues
- not ensuring customers and staff are wearing face coverings when required to do so - see guidance on face coverings
We ask for your contact details in case we need to contact you for more information. Your details will not be shared with the business you are reporting.
Reports are monitored Monday to Friday, 10am to 3pm.
We are extremely busy responding to reports and will not contact you with updates on action taken unless specifically requested by you to do so.
Other breaches of the rules, like a large gathering of people obviously from lots of different households should be reported to Greater Manchester Police.