Bury Community Hubs
We provide support and supplies to residents in the Borough of Bury most vulnerable to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
What are the Bury Community Hubs?
Bury Council has set up community hubs to provide support in all our communities. We are working with organised voluntary groups and local volunteers to provide support and arrange delivery of food and medical supplies.
Who can access support?
Anyone living in the Borough of Bury without a support network who meets one or more of the following criteria:
- has received a letter advising them that they are in the most vulnerable group and should be shielded;
- is aged 70 or over and has underlying health conditions;
- is otherwise socially or economically vulnerable.
What support is available from the Bury Community Hubs?
During the coronavirus outbreak the network is here to help those who do not have support to source food and medical supplies or access hardship grants.
We're here to help
Support can be requested from Bury Community Hubs either by completing our online request for help form or by phoning our contact team.
- Contact us online: Open our Request help from Bury Community Hubs online form.
- Contact us by phone: Dial 0161 253 5353 (7 days a week, 9am to 5pm).