Coronavirus: Cancellation or postponement of events
Please be aware that to help protect you and others during the coronavirus outbreak the following public events due to be held in the Borough of Bury have been cancelled or postponed until further notice.
- Led health walks - cancelled until further notice.
- Peel Tower open days - cancelled until further notice.
- Greats Run Local at Burrs Country Park - cancelled until further notice.
- Bury Venues - all events at The Elizabethan Suite, The Longfield Suite and Ramsbottom Civic Hall - cancelled until further notice.
- Bury Leisure sports centres - all activities cancelled until further notice.
- Ramsbottom Chocolate Festival (4/5 April) - postponed.
- Bury Pride Festival (25/26 April - postponed.
- Gallipoli weekend (25/26 April) - all activity cancelled.
- The Met - all shows postponed to be re-scheduled later this year if possible.
- East Lancs Railway - all special events postponed (standard passenger services running 21 and 23 March).
- Bury Music Service concerts - all cancelled.
- Bury Art Museum - closed until further notice.
- The Rock 10th birthday celebrations - postponed.
Please note: While the Government's stay at home and social distancing guidelines are in place we won't be promoting public events at this website until further notice.