Brexit transition

New rules for living, working, travelling and doing business came into force on 1 January 2021. You can check how to get ready for the new rules through an interactive tool on the government's website:

Advice for businesses

The Bury Means Business Team have have put together guidance and advice to help you understand how leaving the EU may affect your business.