Start Smart - Free Support for New Businesses
Bury Council and the Business Growth Hub co-fund the Start Smart programme. This is available to Bury residents who are interested in becoming self-employed, and also businesses within the first three years of trading.
Support is available through workshops, events and one-to-one specialist advice, including:
- Analysis of your business idea and explore the viability
- Advice on how self-employment may impact on your personal circumstances
- Legalities of becoming self-employed / starting a business
- Business and cash flow planning
- Advice on where to access finance
- Recruiting and managing staff
- New product development
How to get started
Register your interest by emailing email@example.com or phoning 0161 253 6535.