Wedding package menus
Wedding breakfast menus
- Seasonal rustic vegetable soup with a fresh warm bread roll.
- Smoked salmon, prawn and Champagne roulade, little gem leaves, lemon mayonnaise.
- Farmhouse chicken pate and English ale, mixed leaves, onion chutney, melba toast.
- Tomato, mozzarella and fresh asparagus salad, Italian green leaves, basil, green pesto and a drizzle of Ceaser dressing.
- Roast chicken breast, served with bacon and chipolata roll, sage and onion stuffing, Dauphinoise potatoes, honeyed carrots, French beans and roast gravy.
- Roast loin of pork with Bury black pudding, served with a sweet calvados cream sauce, herby chateau potatoes, red cabbage and glazed carrots.
- Roast leg of Lancashire moor lamb, served with a wine and mint glaze, roast chateau potatoes, sweet carrot bundles and broccoli hollandaise.
- Roast fillets of sea bass, crispy skins flavoured with garlic and oregano served with lemon butter sauce, saffron steamed potatoes, spinach and vine tomatoes.
- White chocolate box. Butter shortbread topped with white chocolate mousse and raspberry coulis, finished with while chocolate and chocolate melba sauce.
- Hazelnut crème brûlée pyramid. Crisp hazelnut base topped with set cream custard and chocolate mousse, finished with frosted flaked almonds.
- Lemon meringue delice. Lemon bavarois and lemon mousse on a biscuit base with meringue pieces, coated cocoa butter and mango purée.
- English and continental cheeseboard celery, grapes and biscuits.
- Sparkling wine or fruit juice on arrival.
- Red and white wine served with the main course.
- A glass of premium sparkling white wine for the celebratory toast.
- Tea, coffee and mints after the meal.
Evening buffet menus
A selection of sandwiches (meat, fish and vegetarian) served on a variety of artisan breads and wraps with a choice of 5 of the following finger food options.
- Southern fried chicken chunks with smoked hickory dip.
- Vegetable and lamb samosa with mango chutney.
- Spicy jacket wedges with garlic mayonnaise dip.
- BBQ chicken drumsticks.
- Cheese, onion and pepper rolls.
- Mini pepper steak pies.
- Oriental king prawn rolls with spiced tartare sauce.
- Cheese quiche and quiche Lorraine.
- Scotch eggs topped with mayonnaise.
- Mini smoked salmon bagels.
- Cheeseburger crostinis topped with tomato relish.
- Coconut fried prawns with chilli dip.
- Mini fish and mushy pea potato rostis.
- Sausage rolls.
- Dinky Yorkshire puddings filled with beef and horseradish or chicken and redcurrant.
Alternatively we can offer a hot fork buffet. Choose either one for all or choose 2 or 3 items to give your guests a choice.
- Meat and potato pie with red cabbage and onion gravy.
- Meat lasagne classico with mixed salad.
- Vegetable lasagne with mixed salad.
- Lancashire hotpot with red cabbage.
- Chicken curry and pilaff rice.
- Chilli con corne, rice and crispy bread.
- Savoury quiche with jacket potato and salad garnish.
- Beef goulash with savoury rice.
- Mushroom Stroganoff with savoury rice.
- Chicken leg, jacket potato and coleslaw.
Create your own menu
Our menus can be used as a guide. If you would like something different view our different menu options.
Extra drinks packages are available.
Child options are available; please speak to us about the different menus and prices.
Important information about food allergies and intolerances
Some of our products contain one or more of the 14 Regulatory allergens. If you want to know more or have any concerns about the ingredients in our dishes ask a member of staff when visiting us.
More information about weddings at Bury Venues
Dates and availability
Or telephone the venue:
- The Elizabethan Suite: 0161 253 5196
- Ramsbottom Civic Hall: 0161 253 5513