Bury Means Business - offer to employers
A key priority for Bury Council is to support the Bury business community. We recognise that our business base is the key to building economic growth right across our townships and that business growth will have a direct benefit for everybody.
Bury Council and partners have packaged a range of information, expertise and support to maximise the growth of our local business base and prospective inward investors. Support available to businesses includes:
- Identify potential employees and tap into the labour market
- Access to recruitment events and open days
- Information, advice and support from a dedicated Business Growth Advisor (you must trade business to business)
- Signpost to loans, grants and alternative funding
- Access to apprenticeship advice and support
- Work with pre-employment programmes to fill vacancies
- Support with workforce development, including skills and training
- Tailored support to improve your workforce's health and wellbeing
- Business start-up information, advice and guidance
- Help to engage students within schools and colleges
- Signpost to digital support.
We will store your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and it will not be shared beyond the Bury Means Business Support Group.